Sunday, January 20, 2008

How i wished i could be strong like Holly. She is like, can bear without Gerry by her side. Hmm, im talking about the book that i bought few weeks ago. Titled PS I Love You. Overall, its a great storybook. When u read it, u can really feel how hooly managed to survived living alone without her husband whom she loves so much. Oh, im so touch. So, at this upon of time, i will really appreciate his presence as i reallly cant live without him. I really hope that god will blessed us on whatever we do and protect us from any danger.

And, im hell tired mann. Been werking for 6 days straight.
And if my legs is alive, it would have beat me up till i drop-dead.
Seriously, i've been standing for like, 10 bloody hours just to entertain this hegeh-hegeh-cerewet-giler-nak-mampos customer.

Hmm, i should not be complaining then, bcoz, im the one who is really gatal enough to work so, serve me right laa. But like what ppl say, money will not come dilli-dally to you.

So, must work hard and i'll just need to wait till the end of the month to have my shooping spreee that i've not done for ages.
And btw, my beloved,
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY YA.
Semoge panjang umur, murah rezeki dan berbahagia di samping keluarga. hahaha. :)