Saturday, February 16, 2008

Work was boring, as usual. Seeing the same old people almost everyday, make me sick. The old skinny bowlface security guard, who keeps staring at me like as if im a a piece of gold, irritates me alot.

The cleaner auntie always give me a tapped on the back while im washing my cup and even the chocolate auntie infront my shop always called me darling from day to night. What the most happiest thing was, the chinese guy from the next shop keep buying me bubble tea for free once a week. I don't know what he was up to actually. Bt thanks btw. hahaha.

After work, meet up with those gondols at spinelli and along the way, i saw juliana. She's my favourite primary school bestfriend. A best friend who loves to cry alot. A girl who would cry when the teachers say that she have to stay back after school, because she talks alot. A girl who would cry if she forgot to bring her pocket money to school and ending up im the one who had to treat u. A girl who would keep on crying on the smallest littlest thing that happen to her every single day.

Da besar eh kau. And just imagine, the minute she saw me, she hugged me like the world was going to end or something. I swear that we had not been seeing each other for ages and it seems that you've changed alot. Hello my friend, you've turned into one of those beautiful ladies who dressed up and walked around the town. Oh, it's great to actually remembering the happy moments of our kids life. We had done so much silly things together. You would love if i stayed over your house so that you could washed&shampooed my hair act as in im in a saloon or something and im force to be your bloody customer. And worst still, your nails were long, when u scrub my scalp, it hurts, u ass. i'll always rmbr that. ALWAYS! Then at night, im force again to be your brother little audience to watched him played his guitar. All the rythm were totally out of tune, so i really can't help it, i knocked out halfway.

How is he btw? Is he marrying soon? hahaha. Don't forget to send me his wedding invitation ok.

Shit, i missed my godmother's kacang pool. How is she? Is she still going to beat me up for not calling her when im free? haha. Is not that i don't have the time, i simply don't have your new house number and how on earth i could contact her?

The last time i saw her was at geylang market, alone, eating chendol when i boo her from behind. haha. She terkejot nak mampos ok! We don't have alot of time to catch up on anything cause ive to help my mum to carry all the stuffs. Then she quickly grabbed my hand and gave me 10 bucks for no reason. That was ur mum habit. Loved to spoil me with money. And not to forget, my mum send her regards to her, hopefully that she will passed her car licence successfully.

And you, stop that bad habit of being so sensitive and cry everyday everytime cause i guess the whathisname guy who you were with now wont afford to supply you tissue every now and then. I guess if he needs to, he need to open up one tissue factory just for u then. haha. I hav ur no. and u have mine. So there will be no sort of reasons for not contacting me if not i will dig ur nose till it bleeds. Tell nona, i want presents on my 18th bday! COMPULSORY! To everybody, Happy belated Valentine's day people! hahaha. i know it's not too outdated, but who cares anyway. Goodbye.