Thursday, April 12, 2007

zi will be leaving me
tomorrow will be the last day of our meetings. sob2! kinda sad. being away with the one you love. But hey. Its not gonna be like FOREVER! it will be for only two weeks den zi will be coming bck. u promise to treat me mkn rite? make sure. i'll be right here waiting for you.Crying in your arms is not a pleasure.it juz showing that i care&concern about you.Dat's all.
Another fine mess I've gotten myself into
If you had a thing for a person, how would you want to be told if they only saw you as a buddy with zero potential to anything more, ever?I've never had to tell anyone I wasn't interested in dating them. Yeah, I've broken up with a boyfriend or two or three or more, but I've never had to tell perfectly nice people that I've got zero romantic interest in and feel absolutely no physical attraction to them. Either no such persons have ever pursued me, or I've remained completely oblivious to the pursuit. On the handful of occasions when I've suspected someone of developing an interest in me, I stopped each one in his track, one way or another, before they could reveal themselves.Now, my general cluelessness lasted too long for me to nip things in the bud and save us both a bit of embarrassment. The other night he said, "I really like you." Fortunately, the music was pumping loud enough for me to feign ignorance as I tried to think of something to say other than, "Oh, isit. MCM PHM" Eventually, he stopped waiting for a response.I know, I know, I know. I should have said something better, instead of pretending I couldn't hear what he was saying. But, I'm a ass that way.I can't cheat this feelings of mine. You keep on repeating, keep on emphasizing that you like me. I would say. 'Juz forget it Shaf!'.
sorry