Friday, April 13, 2007

Is hard to say goodbye
Will be lonely without zi with me. If not by now, we will go out to have our ride to the place we used to go. The place where we always find the peace of our mind. Zi; a person that i wouldn't want to lose --never; a sober and intelligent young man yet full of jealousy. Is really hard saying goodbye to him just now. He said . 'makcik, i'll see u soon in 2 weeks time. no worries mann. Just remember one thing. if you are sad because of my absence, look at the album that the both of us did. The photos that we printout. remember all the times that we had.you'll be okay. trust me .take care of yourself. Be a good girl. don't give mum a headache!okay?' i know i know i know . i'll be fine. i guess. When zi walked away. feel like crying. bye pakcik.Takecaree too!
wish you were here
Absence doesn't always make the heart grow fonder. Sometimes it just gives me too much time to wonder why I bothered in the first place. I start questioning whether all those lovely feelings I used to feel were real.When you can remember the lovely ones, that is.