Friday, April 13, 2007

Y Be Truthful
It's hard, sometimes, to put my trust in someone new. When i'm still learning who they are, it can be difficult to know how to react to the various situations i had encounter in life. Just remember, though, with every move I make, I could be setting up the patterns for the duration of my relationship. Tread carefully, but stay true to myself.
Dear Mai

Susalar nak contact ko! ko kol den aku angkat pas tu ko letak. sakit hati aku.hhhess. so I'll have to share my thoughts rather more publicly than I'd prefer. oi.Just keep in mind, you are the only one who can answer your question, and I'm just another traveler trying to find the path,anyway.
Whether or not you remain friends with this guy depends on how you love him.
(Setiap seseorg ader cara yang tersendiri untuk melafazkan cinta)
If you can genuinely accept that your time with him is over, that you no longer have a chance with him, and look forward to future happiness of your own, then, by all means, remain his friend. If you find this isn't the case for you, yet, then you might want to take some time for yourself, step back. That doesn't necessarily mean ending the friendship altogether. If he's worth it, if the friendship is worth it, perhaps you can be a more distant friend until you can have him as regular features in your life. The situation doesn't have to devalue the strength of the relationship.phm makcik.
i wanna have a late night chat with you like usual.
ringggggggg me!