Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Starting off this blog does not mean that I would like the whole world to know what is going on in my life. Just a little space of mind - for self-expression; a space of thoughts. I can assure that there are lots of people out there busy seeking for some inspiration to spice up their life a bit. Afterall, it doesn't hurt to view what one's view of life right?What inspire me to start this blog is the word sharing. Sharing is a big word. Something that I was taught and grew up with. Funny thing, I still remember that I used to share my barbie dolls with my brother. hhehhess...

Sharing is the most beautiful thing in life. Why keep it to yourself if you can share? Share your thoughts, share your happiness and joy. Don't be selfish and keep it to yourself while you can spread your love and care to the ones around you. Some are just too blind to see how many out there that actually cares of what they do and whats happening in their life. It takes a little bit of thinking and attention to realize that there is someone out there that cares and concerns about you, your mood, your well being, your studies, basically your life!