Monday, April 16, 2007

Y Yahoo!!Y


Heylew !
Welcome back to school my deary friends. Have been missing u'll since schools close. hhhes . Early in the morning, as usual mit my super crazie, merepek kopek buddies;wani. She's fun bebeh. Never fail to make me smile&and make me laugh like nobodies business. You Rawk! She's different today;i mean, her appearance, more gorgeous! hhehs. :p

Shit ! Came to school with only one contact lens that is on the left . My right eyes are red.It really give me a shock, wake up in the morning and it was totally red. I had a swollen eyes before and was sent to the SNEC for a consultation and the doctor said it will make me blind if i didn't do anything to it.Blind? Hearing the word blind make me wanna faint. Everybody, can't live without their eyes isn't it? i tell you this, if i'm blind, i rather die. Serious. Cause i can't do anything.Everything! Hope my eyes will be okay by tomorrow. Amin.

Hhes.The april intake students are in today at Bishan. A few of my friends are there too. How was your first day of schools ? Make alot of new friends? i hope u'll can adapt in that school ya.
I remember when i came to school the 1st day. I was so nervous and i was shacking. Went to one of the pillar where they put the name list and which class we supposed to go. I was slot at the class of IOJ. My luck, my class was at the 1st row. So is not hard for me to climb the stairs early in the morning. PEMALAS KATERKAN! hhhes .So i was told to sit beside this guy. Oh mann. He was hot. Damn HOT.Don't believe me, asK wani. At the 1st place, i thought he was a chinese. But when i sit beside him, i get to know that he was a malay. I saw his report book. His name was Saifuddin lee. So, hhheshaha, he mix larh! cool rite??! But after a few days of school, i didn't saw him anymore. One of my classmate told us that he had transferred. Why you transfer?!
hhes. Jokin .

Saw you firtri. hhehs. You look petite! Verry cute. But when you saw me, why you look so shy? hhes. :)

Went to kovan With Ras&wani. I've nothing to do actually. Cheat my mum that i finished at 4. But paderhal.paderhal! I can't went back early. Hate it mann. There would be something that she would ask me to do. Do this, do that !! oh no ! This is the only opportunity that i can give myself a space. Did have alot of fun with them. Thanx u'll !

i love this lyrics..This is for someone ..
Bila kau kata kau sayang
terusss..
aku tersenyum..
Terlantas ku menjawab..
hmmm...
aku juga sayang padamu..
bila kau kata kau rindu..
aku...
pun rindukan mu..uu..
terlalu ku jelaskan..
kita..
sudah saling oh jatuh cinta..
kau hadir saat aku memerlukan..
penawar duka lara..
setelah lama..
hidup ku kesepian..
terbalut lar lukaku.
dengan harum cintamu.
terima kasih ku ucapkan..
senyuman mu sering ku terbayang.
terlompat diriku bila dengar suara mu
terasa bagaikan..kau ada disisi..
dimana saja ku berada..
aku pun berdoa pada tuhan..
semoga cinta kita berpanjangan selamanya..
Berkocak nafas didada.
bila terpandangmu..
jangan lah engkau pergi dariku ..
*omg!!
this song makes me wanna cry ..
:'(