Sunday, April 15, 2007

Y ii Love NatureY

Heyloo!! :)
It was fun today. It was a family day. Yahoo! It's time to enjoy with my family. My father's company is organizing an activity for their workers&their families. So the activity will be held at Pasir Ris Park. When we reached there, i was stunned! There's alot of people. It was not what i expected. So the activity begins. I thought of not participating as im shy.Trying to be cool actually. But i was not.You see, teenagers nowadays are really not interested in participate in all this staffs. So i told mi father that i'm going to the washrooms. As i walk down the paths, i saw a couple, sitting underneath the huge trees, hugging each other&watch the beautiful scenery infront of them; the calm blue sea. Romantic isn't it? hhhess . im jealous! Shit! nevermind then . Despite of going to the toilet, i went to beach. Took of my shoes, put my bag aside & here i go. playing with the sands; scribble my name and his name! hhhes. It was a nice one. I wrote Rosebullet. Sitting down, thinking of him&I miss him alot. i Wish that he could be here , beside me& Guess what, i cried. Pathetic right? Arghh. Whatever. There are some silly pictures that i snap when i was at the beach.
Anything; comment ya!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us