Saturday, April 21, 2007

halow everybody .

I have to update. Somebody force me. hahas. So, school was fun, as per normal. Fitri, i saw that Rasta Man again. Ya. you're true, he was superb Adorable. Wee! Stop2! kkiiies.

Out of sudden today, i receive a msg from and anonymous number. It says, "Assalamualaikum". I feel uneasy. Despite, i can't even reply. Cause my prepaid is sick. hahas. So, i called.It was a guy. His voice i seemed to recognised. It's Daniel. My ex. Yucks. Why he contact me back?! He was such an asshole. Arghhh! So i purposely shout "Who's That!!!" Den i put down the phone.
Dumbos! I receive a msg from him. He ask, why i shouted at him. He told me that his intention was just to ask how am i doing, But yet he was being Fck*! So, wat you want me to do? Treat you well after all the shit you've given me. You give me cry all night. You accused me blindly. You're with the other girls when i was not around. you still have the cheek to contact me back.
Go away and never come back ! !