Saturday, August 23, 2008

i dont really enjoyed myself frm the sentosa outing the other day. im nt blaming on anybody nor saying about anybody here. im just expressing what i feel and i assumed, i created this blog for the purpose of telling everybody the story of my fairytale.
i can accept the fact that im such fatass but people dnt have the right to criticise me infront of everybody and make me such a bloodyfool. But this fatty here had tried her very best on searching ways of slimming down back and forth. Going arnd like a stupid beggar, seeking for some advice on how & wht shud i do to cut this fats out.

There's once, i've tried to skip meals but i end up laying down on the bed with the pain in the stomach. i know, that's not the proper of dieting. but what can i do? im getting frustrated with my own size.

-__-

Now, from the weight of 67kg, i dropped to 56kg.Thanks to him, for supporting me, advising me to run almost everyday and im satisfied with everything now and live my life like a happy spider. & people, i didnt expect anything from you'all, at least give me some motivation and moral support, with that, it gaves me the reason to no giving up easily despite it pushed myself to the maximum.




Sentosa:




*****



FAREED&FIDA


gayboy POPULAR

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LOVEBIRDS!



OK, THIS PART, VERYY-FEE-LINGGGG

ROCKCLIMBER?







YESSSAAA

dah lama hidup??

cheese

"aku tau aku cute,jgn marahh... haha

Eh parrot, relax k.u are hurting my hands you !@#$%^!

hello.