Sunday, June 29, 2008




Im superrrrr-tired!

i've decided to continue to blog cause i've missed blogging so-so much.
Today, was a notabadday.
Before work, i've planned to have a together-lunch-session with him at eunos since i was kempunan for kacang pool.
& then, we were still not satisfied nor full.
We went to the nearest sushi stall and have our yummy fishegg&tunasalad sushi.


POWERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Unfortunately, he couldnt send me to work, cause he has a wedding invitaion to attend.
so, all alone to town.

Reach work on time, and happy to say, im working with Mel today.
She's my colleague.
She's petite, short and crazy to core.
I keep calling her bapok for no reason, but she still seems to enjoy it, so, hahaha, i also wouldnt mind then.

:p


-mEL

The boring part was, my boss and his ladyboss came to ths shop.
Is not that i dnt like them to be there, is just that, i just felt very uneasy with their presence
that's all. :)



I dont knw when on earth that our shop was packed of people on Sunday. Customer keep on coming in, tried tons2 of clothes, and yet, they were nt even buying it. I really2 dnt understand this people. fuuuh!




For my lunch cum dinner, i bought myself a donut and a watermelon..
i guess that would last me till tmrw.

A SADDENING CASE. ;'(


cnt wait for my payday.

alot of things to settle.

first thing first.-topup

my mrt concession

2ndly-my face medication, cz my face is getting worst from day to day

3rdly-mascara

last&for all a suprise gift for him.



:))