Thursday, May 10, 2007

hahas, hiii u'all!
had been a long time i didn't update, have a lotsa tings todo!
tons of project arounnd my waist!
so, im veriii sorieee!
been doing the same thing everydayy!
Took the bus, being ashame of myself, seeing all the JC'S student!
dreaming of becoming like them one day had vanished.
waddaaa hell!!
c'mon, when i took my NLEVEL i was in a total of depression!
despite of doing the POA paper, i was daydreaming, thinking back why he done this to me!
hahas, he so cruel!
yes you are!
Sunday, it's a MOTHER'S DAY!
so i was squeezing myy brain of what to buy for mi beloved, Mama!
yeah, she had done soo much for me.
although im not ur perfect child, remember this mama i'll always love you!
thinking back all the sadness that i have given you, make me sucks!
I say im sorry mama
i never meant to hurt you
i never meant to make you cry for tonight
i'm cleaning out my closet.
Miisss himm!
hahas, talk to himm 5 days a week is totally not enough for me bebey!
the funny thing was, half-way through talking wif him on the fone, he would shout YES SARGENT!
hahaahhas, aper sajer si tua nie!
hhehs, and all the way i'll keep disturbingg him using tat word!
it was ** irritating okkeyy!
can't wait !!
can't waitt!!
to watch the movie spidermann, hahas, heard alot of rumors that the movie is greatt!
gotta catch it soon ...
seeing you goingg away fromm me
Quarter-heartedly saying goodbye...