Saturday, November 15, 2008

There's alot of secrecy in this relationship that i had for this 2 years.
We are still strong in handling matters;
holding each others hands, tightly;
walking on a path which is not even sure where does it lead us to.
As far as im concern, i also need my friends, both of the diff. sex to help me to complete my life.
I know how to carry my own ass and live on this earth.Kos at the end of everything, what i do, what ive done, i will carry everything with me. I will not left any single thing.
Trust me. How i wish that you would trust me whole-heartedly, please.
Cycling with seha and jup is great.
Shit; recalling back, when on earth did i ever had this kind of enjoyment with my friends.
and, im not gonna display any of jup's pic as if mizi knows about this, seeing all the picture all around, he will be like a terrible, mean lion who will be veryveryangry. haha

*******