Monday, September 1, 2008

My boss asked me this question just now.

Boss: Lika, wht job will you be in 10 yrs down the road?
Lika: hmm, im not sure yet. ive been thinking, an accountant or maybe an auditor.
Boss: Ok. Why dnt you try lawyer's clerk then? It's on high demand nowadays. Plus, their salary, will amazed you.
Lika: haha. It sounds interesting! :))


haha. Ok, i shall take note of that.
Thanks Boss.

it was 6.05pm.
i was given myself an hour or so to reach home before break-fast.
So by then, i was rushing all the way from my workplace to the MRT as fast as i can.
So, while impatiently waiting for the trafficlight to turned green, there's one malay-guy standing beside me with one thing at his hand that makes me want to give him one nice sidekick.
He was holding a burger, those big burger that looked very tempting to me cause i was hungry, very hungry. Dammit.
How dare him. I was here, beside him, standing in hunger, and there he is, slumber-ly eating his bloody burger. ;/


Tmrw will be a nice meetup with the ladies that ive not seen for such a-a-a long-long-long time man.
I cant wait for this. :)

And ya, the school called me to give a reminder about this fri, for my vaccination.
At the first place, i was given a form, which states there clearly, if im not blind, saying the total cost will be around 33 bucks.
Then now, they manipulate the story, by saying, bring 50 bucks just IN CASE!
What the tut!
When it comes to this, it's already a big issue.
Where am i gonna rob another 20?! -_-

Well oh well, i&him have been doing quite alright this few days, not days i mean, months.
We are happily together and cant wait to go for a honeymoon at Maurirtius for another 8 more years.
So if you are reading this mister X, i hope you get the hint.
Hope you are finding a right woman who will give you a nice tapped at your back and spare her time with you as much as she can afford to.
And not to forget, you're forgiven.


Thats it.







-He had been inked onto my life, as inedible as any tatoo
Rosebullet Research, extract 'The Tenth Circle', 2008