Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ya, im just thingking, can i make to higher nitec?? It is not that im not confident about my own capabilities, im just simply worried. this is just the only path, where i can upgrade myself higher. where i can prove to people, my relatives , my friends, i can be better, a successful women katerkan! haha. i have failed once, so i don't want it to happen again. it's enough!

haish, im tired studying! memorising all the notes, but not a single thing went to my brain. Why eh? tolong aku!!

and another thing, my mum babysit a twins, and dorg dua, very gembeng, sikit2 nangis, stress aku. nak blaja pon, takleh concentrate. stress stress! My exams is tomorrow, wish me luck ya. And tmrw, will be the last day of school, we will be havin our holidays till april. itu pun kalau aku dpt masuk higher. kalau tak, i thought of taking up advance diploma in banking and finance at harvard institute. but, the course fee, wow, darn expensive; $15, 000 if im not wrong. see first laa, let my results decide which path should i go.

i will be missing my gf's yg gilagila and him! :)




; PELURUros !!