Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello
wth! i miss my gf soso much. At least some of them are working not like me, sitting at home and rot. Had find a few jobs, but all must wait for call. so, i have no choice, but to wait! i really wish to go back to school. I really missed makcik nasi padang! haha. She always ask me,


makcik:''Nak nasi nak?
aku:yupp2.
aku:tapi cik, sayer nak nasi taknak pinggan. hhhaha.
makcik:AKU KETUK KEPALER KO!! hahaha


Boring seyy makcik! haha. tAKPER cik, sekali-sekale bergurau tak slh kan. haha. Then went to Tampines pasar malam just now with him, and we were like so craving for Ramly burger. I guarantee you, you eat it once, you'll get addicted! trust me! We become half-insane when seeing all the food there. haha. It makes me want to buy all, and eat it like there's no tomorrow. hahah. Mampos! Then he said,

''U ISTIGFAR U!! haha. yelar yelar! ish!


ok, it's time to do some workout after eating quite alot. 100 jumping-jacks and 50 crunches. Do it about 5 sets && i guess it should be enough to burn my fats although it's not true. :)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

<3



;PELURUros