Monday, September 10, 2007

(Part 2)

Alamakk,
She gets to my nerve mann! arghh, feel like giving her a huge punch on the face. Might wonderin who am i referring to? Hmm, she's short. She's ugly, but trying too hard to be cute. Her voice irritates me whenever she speaks. Her sarcatism&criticsm mades me want to throw her from the 14th floor. Can see how much i dislikes her, isn't it? To be straight forward she's my classmate, dian, her name. I cnt hide it anymore her attitude, problem laa! Sorry to say, tha's the fact. What i can say, in class, 3/4 of them, dislikes her. I tried to be nice with her, talked to her, but i cant. We are partners for our badminton tournament. For doubles, usually each individual need to co-operate and support each other. But how can i co-operate wif her when seeing her face, feel like slapping my face. haha. And the other ting, she always catch my mistakes. "lika, don do tis, lika don do that!" Wadda hell, she tinks how pro she is. Idiots. and, she wanted to borrow my clothes, so, the next day i'll bring it for her, but when its my turn to borrow her tings, there must be al;l sort of reasons that she will be giving me, at her sis house laa, her sis borrow laa, hes sis this, her sis that. nonsense. everything, her SISTER! mangkok laa dis kind of ppl. My 1st impression last. from the 1st day of skul, till now, she loves to lie. you are a big liar! :)


;PELURUros